Getting into the zone
- You are less likely to get stressed.
- Things won’t bother you as much as they used to.
- The feeling of being on a treadmill going nowhere fast will disappear.
- You will get more things done, especially the important things.
- You won’t have that many crises cropping up, and if you do have challenges, they will be much easier to handle.
- You will have more ‘me’ time to do the things you love.
- You will be able to do more ‘fun’ things, maybe spend more time with the people you love.
- You won’t have to work so much overtime (unless you want to).
- You won’t feel you have to take work home on weekends and holidays.
- Your health will probably improve drastically, and you are likely to have much more energy than before.
- Your happiness, contentment and level of peace will be inclined to escalate.
- You will doubtless have a feeling of accomplishment, of being on top of things, and that all is right in your world.
- You choose… whatever floats your boat.
What’s your desire?
What are the things you would like to do, have, or be that you do not seem to have time for now? Let me know … contact us on this contact form here Contact Form
Why don’t you prove yourself wrong, or stay as you are for the rest of your life… the choice is yours. If nothing changes, nothing will change. It is not something you can force. Willpower works sometimes, or for short bursts while you have the energy, but is not a sustainable practice for the long haul.
Has working harder and faster helped you achieve what you wanted to achieve to the degree that you had hoped?
Want to get into your zone, but not sure how? … For the best catalysts, coaches and top time warping consultants contact us on this contact form here Contact Form